Often, we find ourselves wishing for a different life…but what are we doing to grab that life for ourselves?
The truth is, we don’t have to wait for that life. Instead, we can make it for ourselves. Consider the following 55 sentences a guide of sorts as you step into that journey.
50) Reach your own conclusion about this world and who you are.
49) During our lives, we spend more time with ourselves than we do with anyone else. Because of this, it is important that we make ourselves as interesting as possible.
48) The biggest risk we face in life is not accomplishing what we are capable of.
47) What are you waiting for? The longer you wait, the older you get and nothing else is accomplished other than old age.
46) The past is gone and has no effect on the future unless you give it that power.
45) If opportunity never knocks, build a door.
44) Do you want to be boring and live a boring life?
43) The easy way is never the right way. You have to work for the things you want in life.
42) Other people should not be able to manipulate the world in the way that they do. Stop giving people the power to dictate the way you choose to say and do things.
41) We all have to die someday, don’t let your life be for nothing.
40) Finding out things for yourself is the only way to know what the truth really is.
39) Learn what you need to know.
38) Forget everything that you think you know about life.
37) March to the beat of your own drum.
36) There is an endless list of rules and expectations laid out before you by society, and that is not the way it should be.
35) You are your own worst enemy.
34) Your dreams can become your reality, but you have to make the first move.
33) Life has the potential to be so much more than it is.
32) You are capable of amazing things and should unearth your potential.
31) Let go! You have to stop fighting life, and learn to go with the flow. Where is your life taking you?
30) Do not fight the universe, for it has a plan for you.
29) Change is not a bad thing.
28) The way we spend our days will be the way we spend our entire lives. How are you spending your days?
27) We learn more from failure than we do success, so utilize your mistakes.
26) There is so much potential inside of you.
25) Travel inside yourself is far less expensive and far more meaningful than travel outside yourself.
24) Clinging to the things we already know is not the only way to live our lives, sometimes we have to just go for it.
23) Climb mountains not so the world can see you, but so you can see the world.
22) Allow yourself to change for the better.
21) Challenge the status quo.
20) Get motivated and figure out what it is you would love to do with your life.
19) Why would there be so many amazing things to see if we were not meant to see them?
18) This world is an exciting place full of wonderful things.
17) Home is not where you are born, but rather home is where you find yourself.
16) Learning is better than knowing.
15) Stop deceiving yourself. You are better than that, and need to be honest with yourself!
14) Don’t cheat yourself out of a good life.
13) We are surrounded by opportunities, but miss so many. Why? Stop passing up opportunities!
12) Taste new things, meet new people, and see all the wonders this world has to offer.
11) We must feed our natural curiosity or we become lesser people.
10) We are born and we die, and what we do in between is solely in your power.
9) Explore new terrain until you find your soul home.
8) Don’t ever let yourself fear change, as change means opportunity.
7) You don’t have to spend your time in jobs you hate or dealing with people you don’t like. So why do you?
6) Do not confuse getting by with being happy.
5) Success can mean whatever you want it to mean.
4) As we only get one life, we must use it wisely.
3) Do not settle or waste away on account of limits; you do not have to stop for them.
2) Comfort is the enemy of achievement.
1) See how your culture limits you so you can learn to overcome it.