One of the lessons in life that hits most people the hardest is that people aren’t always as genuine as you believe they are, and you’re not always their priority as you think you are.
Have you ever found yourself constantly giving and giving and all your good deeds and actions seem to go reciprocated? Having people that don’t value you in your life can be unhealthy and draining.
All of us need to create healthy relationships with people around us, and be around people who are going to make us a priority as much we make them a priority.
Otherwise, it is just best to tell them to get lost.
Here are 10 signs that you’re being put on the back burner by someone who doesn’t see you as a priority:
1. They always invite other people to big events and gatherings
2. They never remember anything you say when you talk about what’s happening in your life
3. Almost every plan you try to make with them happens last minute…
4. When you call them out on their crap, they write you off as needy or clingy
5. They suddenly stop responding to text messages, replying when it’s convenient for them
6. You feel that the relationship only exists because of how much effort YOU put into it
7. You find yourself making excuses for their poor behavior
8. They always flake on things that you consider to be very important
9. You avoid making plans with others because you’re waiting to hear back from them
10. You feel unhappy in the relationship more often than not